Wednesday 18 September 2019

#Assurance2020: Chris Brown To Be On Davido’s Groomsmen Train?

Tags


One of the most mind - blowing moment would be seeing Chis
Brown dressed in Nigerian attire at Davido ’ s wedding .
This might soon be a reality as Davido took to his twitter page to
announce that the American pop star would like to make his
groomsmen list .
“ Chris say he wan Dey my train oooo Imagine Chris in
attire !!!”
Davido
@iam_Davido
Chris say he wan Dey my train oooo Imagine Chris in attire !!!
31.1K 7:59 PM - Sep 17, 2019
7,935 people are talking about this
Davido and Chris Brown seem to have an interesting relationship .
In July , the pair released “ Blow My Mind ” , the single became an
instant hit . Over the weekend , Brown brought out Davido to
perform alongside him at the Barclays Centre stop of his Indigo
Tour.

Davido told the story of how he met and recorded a song with
Brown in a chat with Apple ’s Beats 1 Ebro Darden .
He says ,
“ We have a mutual friend actually, Hoodie. I spoke to Chris
in December last year on facetime for a minute . But then, we
didn ’t link . My friend (Hoodie) would tell me that he links this
record I did last year (Assurance)…
“ So I come back to LA and I’ m recording the album and I ’m
making this record (Blow My Mind ) – shout - out to Shizzi and
Wurld, they produced and co- wrote it too. I sent the record to
the Hoodie and then I was on a flight for 12 hours to Italy .
And when I landed in Italy , the verse was in my email . I ain ’t
speak to Chris a day in my life. I only spoke to him once …
“ Then he came for the tycoon fest in Atlanta … I just got to
the hotel and they say , ‘Oh yeah , this is your key , Chris got
you a room right by his…’ I spent three days in Atlanta with
Chris, it was crazy, I lost my phone, you know how that
goes… And then he (Chris ) was like, ‘Yo , let ’s go to LA to
shoot the video. ”
Davido is set to marry Chioma Rowland in 2020 . The Assurance
singer proposed to Chioma last week Thursday on a dinner date in
London, the United Kingdom.


EmoticonEmoticon