Wednesday 29 January 2020

Nigerian Artist, Joel drops debut says mothers should be immortal

One of the creative, multi-talented and articulate Nigerian Artist, Joel Gowon said mothers should be immortal being drops new song Titled: "Mama".



In an interview with our correspondent on skype he said;
" I feel mothers should be immortal being
There is so much to say about mothers
But I hope with this good music
They will know how much I care
I love them in every way
To all mothers out there thank you for being there!"

"My social media handles are @MPJ Senior to follow me on  Instagram and Twitter."
"I am a native of Plateau State, Jos precisely and currently a student of covenant poly-technic," he added
Other songs of Joel are "Overload" and  "Aji".Check out for him on Instagram @MPJ Senior.


EmoticonEmoticon