Friday 11 February 2022

Super Eagles Star, Etebo, Wife Welcome Third Child

Tags


Etebo Oghenekaro, a Super Eagles footballer and Watford star, and his wife Enjoys Bethel T  now have a third child.


The excited  father announced the arrival of his third child via his verified Instagram page @Etebo_karo as he commended his wife for her bravery and strength.

In his words:

Oops, we did it again, introducing our bundle of joy @isietebo. Thank God for your bravery and strength you put in bringing this cutie to the World❤️❤️.

In the same vein, the wife also posted her baby bump pictures on her Instagram page and she captioned the pictures: when @mercychinwo said " I don't but I like it, you're consistent in all your ways. I felt it in my soul because God came through for me anytime I'm in needs, I don't know why and I don't know how, I don't even deserve it but I am absolutely grateful.Our newest addition has arrived."

Etebo was named in Nigeria’s 23-man squad for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

He started all three of Nigeria’s group matches which saw them beat Iceland but lose to Argentina and Croatia which meant that they failed to progress to the knock-out stages


EmoticonEmoticon